Andrew I. Glenn
Andrew Glenn graduated with a BA in Philosophy from Brandeis University
in 1987. While at Brandeis, Andrew was a member of the Varsity Swim team.
This competitive drive led Andrew to law school. Andrew received his J.D.
from the University of Miami School of Law in 1992. While in law school,
Andrew clerked for both State and Federal Judges.
Immediately upon graduating from law school, Andrew worked for the New
Jersey Attorney General’s Office, where he was a Deputy Attorney
General for approximately seven (7) years. During this time, Andrew gained
invaluable litigation experience in both State and Federal Courts, taking
and defending over 1000 depositions and trying both bench and jury trials.
Over the next eight (8) years, Andrew continued to hone his litigation
skills while working for some of South Florida’s most prominent
Since 2007, Andrew has focused his practice on the representation of plaintiffs
in Wage and Hour/Overtime matters. As a shareholder in Jaffe Glenn Law
Group, P.A., Andrew exclusively represents Plaintiffs in this narrow area
of employment litigation.
Areas of Practice
- Minimum Wage and Overtime
- Labor Law
- New Jersey, 1992
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey, 1993
- Florida, 2002
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2011
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2011
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 2011
- U.S. District Court of Colorado, 2011
- University of Miami School of Law, Miami, Florida 1992, J.D.
- Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts, 1987, B.A., Philosophy